miércoles, febrero 02, 2005

Hobbies

Few things make me proud these days. So many different issues are beyond my reach, my comprehension and my control, that I feel sometimes like a leave carried by the wind.

However, there are few things that depend completely upon me. One of them is Rock Climbing. Is a fight against yourself, you are friend and foe at the same time, your allie and your enemy.

So I feel very proud in showing you a little rock climbing video, in the Escalódromo Carlos Carsolio. The streaming is not working, so you'll have to download this 19Mb video by going to:

Video de escalada de Rofloki

Once in the page, right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" to download it. Obviously it will take a while in a regular modem, but I hope it's worth the download time. Please enjoy!


I want to thank very much to Román for his unvaluable help by filming, uploading, hosting and linking my little video. Thanks Viejolín!