jueves, noviembre 04, 2004

November

Time flies. It looks like yesterday when I was at Ensenada; within the cold water, watching the seagulls and feeling the Santa Ana winds. It looks like the beach at Manzanillo, Colima is just around the corner. I look backwards and it seems like a couple of days had passed. Memories jam at my head, making it spin. I remember all the situations I've gone through and most of the times I just smile, as my own accomplice, recalling hard and happy situations, troubles that somehow I managed to get into. So many things I've done and I'm still eager to make more. Trips to do, people to meet, places to know......It's all part of this beautiful life. Nowadays I just try to stay as cold-headed as I can, trying not to think about the ocean and nature, thinking only dutyfully, trying to make some money and dive into society head first. I now understand that there are some things you just have to do, waiting for a moment when your desires will come alive, waiting for my dreams to come true.
So I'm happy that I still have the desire, the hope, that my life has so many things to offer, that I am not that young but still not very old. My life is still not complete. Not finished.
And this is me, the one who seeks, the one who feels and wanders in this world. The one who wants to be so different than the others, the one who wants to give so much, who expects so much, also.
So this is my life: a new opportunity to live differently, a new opportunity to prove myself, I don't know if right or wrong, but still wanting to take my soul and my body to the very edge, where no one else dares. I still consider myself as a kid, discovering the world, wanting to win the race of life, smiling from a new starting line.