miércoles, octubre 06, 2004

Spanglish

My words, either in english or spanish, are intended in this pages, in this blog, as a way of putting down my thoughts. Now I have in mind why is that life is so strange. Why we are looking for some things and then you end up in a totally different scenario.
I am thinking today in someone far away from here. In someone that means very much to me, not completely happy with her life, the same as I am. Probably it's because (in my case) I have not given proper closure to some things that are really bothering me. It's like the missing part of a puzzle, but in this case, it's an extra piece. Something that doesn't fit at all in the rest, like the only thing you don't need.
Why am I in this situation? Maybe because I didn't drop it when I could (when I should), but for me is not an irreversible process. Sometimes I feel that I just need some place, someone to hold onto.
Responsability, compromise, crazyness.....It's all part of the same story when I am looking to improve my life. To make it better, to become a better man.
I want to keep fighting, to keep pushing, to keep my way towards this subtle happiness, this never found happines, but which I know is somewhere, out there.
Probably most of the people wouldn't understand me, but I know someone that knows exactly what I am talking about. I can only hope that this strong, invisible tie between us will keep us in the same direction. Some people call it Karma, I call it Love.